Notable Blogs from Twitter: Part One

About a week ago I started wondering what I could do to help foster engagement in the #writingcommunity on Twitter. For the past year and a bit I have been an active member in the community and although I consider myself to be generally helpful, well-spoken, and kind, I realized I felt I was not doing enough to help.

So, with that in mind I sent out a call asking writers, bloggers, and fellow nerds for links to their blogs, which I would highlight on my own blog. The response was tremendous with many, many replies, creating a small problem. I came to the conclusion that there was no way I’d be able to publish all the blogs in one post. With that in mind I decided to create several posts over a number of weeks, starting with today.

Disclaimer: Although I have done my best to read sections from each blog I am posting I am in no way responsible for the content listed in these blogs. Their contents do not necessarily reflect my own views and/or opinions.

Without further waiting here are this weeks blogs. Please don’t forget to check out these wonderful writers on Twitter and let them know you value their work.

eachpassingday.com: Blog focuses on motherhood, physical & mental health. Written by @Epassingday

livingtinylovingbig.wordpress.com: A blog that follows along with a writer, her husband and their Tiny House, documenting their sustainable living journey. Written by @thedomcherie

dominiquecherietravels.wordpress.com: A blog about travel, and what it means and looks like to navigate the journey of life. Written by @thedomcherie

thathappyreader.blogspot.com: A book blog that reviews many genres (exception fantasy or sci-fi). Written by @ThatHappyReade1

heatherpfeifle.com: On my website, I have Amazon links for my books, but I also use my website to write blogs on different topics. I like to find ways to encourage others; give them hope. If something I’ve experienced might help someone else, I want to share. Written by @mugglemom2010

Authors Note: Heather has been a Twitter friend and follower for a long time now. I’d certainly recommend this blog. -AJ

micandpen.com Audiobook narration and writing, with a little personal experience and contemplation on the side. Written by @NicolaLeoshine

boccobsblog.com: A gaming blog with an emphasis on D&D5e. Written by @Boccobsblog

hayleywalshauthor.com/blog: An author’s blog full of fun stuff! Written by @TaylesbyHayles

cookiezmeltdown.wordpress.com: A blog filled with fun Mum Things! Written by @CookiezMeltdown

tomslatin.com: Writing, Photography, and Website Design. Includes original photography, WordPress themes, poetry, prose, and quotes. Written by @twps

3amthoughtsmusings.com/: A blog about life, love, and all things in between. Written by @VW7772

Spread the love

2 thoughts on “Notable Blogs from Twitter: Part One