Notable Blogs from Twitter: Part Two

A few weeks ago, I started wondering what I could do to help foster engagement in the #writingcommunity on Twitter. For the past year and a bit, I have been an active member in the community and although I consider myself to be generally helpful, well-spoken, and kind, I realized I felt I was not doing enough to help.

So, with that in mind, I sent out a call asking writers, bloggers, and fellow nerds for links to their blogs, which I would highlight on my own blog. The response was tremendous with many, many replies, creating a small problem. I concluded that there was no way I’d be able to publish all the blogs in one post. The solution was simple, I decided to create several posts over a number of weeks. This is week 2 (kind of, I was a little late).

Disclaimer: Although I have done my best to read sections from each blog I am posting I am in no way responsible for the content listed in these blogs. Their contents do not necessarily reflect my own views and/or opinions.

Without further waiting here are this week’s blogs. Please don’t forget to check out these wonderful writers on Twitter and let them know you value their work.

Lovender S. White’s Story Blog: My blog is focused on writing. Sometimes I write blogs about general authorship stuff/my personal journey as an author. Sometimes it’s just nerdy stuff. Like the entry I talked about Lord of the Flies. And its main purpose creative writing. Written by @lovender_s

Aimlief: Self-discovery and soul-searching for a purposeful life. A blog aiming to help young women who feel lost, find their path. Written by @aimlief

Writing Sideways: A blog about TV and Movies, with some awesome reviews thrown in! Written by @sidesyaw

Presence of Magic: A blog about the little things that make life magic. Written by @presenceofmagic

Kaz Ess: Writing and blogging into and out of the dark. Written by @kaz_ess

Nancy C. Walker: Writing, Book Reviews, and Photographs! Written by @NancyCWalker

Nurse Papa Blog: A blog and upcoming book for all parents to enjoy. Written by @NursePapa

The Travelling Writer: Seeing travel through a writers eye and a photographers lens. Written by @TravellingWrite

A Cup of Tea and a Pen for Me: Musings, writings, book reviews, recipes—a chat at my kitchen table over a cup of tea, really. Written by @ceedubyahcee

Virtual M: A little about what a virtual assistant does, and what I do here at Virtual M for my clients. Written by @VirtualM_VA

Spread the love