AJ’s Average Artwork

I haven’t always been an artist. In fact, it wasn’t until recently that I came to find a passion for creating with pencils, paper, paint, and canvas. Since then I have tried to use my artwork as an outlet for my anxiety, drawing, painting, and creating when I feel the most out of sorts.

Dice Art

In 2020 one of the projects I wanted to have some fun with was dice art. As an avid Dungeons and Dragons player, I have always seen the beauty in dice and wanted to share them. If you’d be interested in purchasing any of the prints please email me at realajjones@gmail.com

Paintings and Sketches

In this section, visitors will find an assortment of the art I have created. Unless otherwise stated, all fan art is still copyright by the original creators. All artwork featuring copyright characters is not for sale.

“My Darling Lily” By AJ Jones
One of my first “realistic” sketches, I wanted to try and draw something beautiful and delicate.

“Romance Old As Time” By AJ Jones
The first full-sized painting I had ever completed. This work is based on the classic Disney characters “Lumiere” and “Babette”.

“Who you Gonna Call?” By AJ Jones
This painting was created in honour of one of my favourite cartoons and movie franchises. It was also painted as a gift for “Ghostbusters: Answer the Call” director: Paul Feig.

“POW!” By AJ Jones
Based on the “PowerPuff Girls” cartoon this sketch was drawn as a concept piece for a painting I am creating for a friend.

“Odd Fellows” By AJ Jones
Based on the characters from Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland” this sketch was drawn as a concept piece for a painting I am creating.

“We Are Venom” By AJ Jones
Based on the character of the same name by Marvel comics, this sketch served as the concept art for a painting I completed.

“No, WE Are Venom!” By AJ Jones
This painting was created based on the above sketch. The work took over thirty hours to complete.

Spread the love